Events & Classes
Homebuyer Class – January 28, 2016 – 6pm @ Impact Hub Oakland – 2323 Broadway Oakland
It’s not easy to purchase a home in a hot market, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible, especially when you begin the process well informed. To help you get a leg up in this competitive market, and get your finances in order, we’re bringing our monthly crash course on the basics of buying a home to Impact Hub.
You’ll get solid advice from a team of pros in a setting that is far more relaxed than your last crowded open house.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- -How to position yourself as a bonafide buyer in a competitive market
- -The importance of finding the right local lender
- -What to do when you have bad or less than stellar credit
- -The steps to obtaining a pre-approval and mortgage
- -The offer/acceptance process